Recipe by kvamme
I found this at mamalovesfood.com. This is what she says about it... This recipe is so simple you're going to think I'm lying. But I'm not, I swear! It's pure delicious. Sure, I still love my stand-by pulled pork recipe for something mild and easily incorporated into other dishes, but if you're looking for sweet barbecue goodness? This is the ticket!
- 4 -6 lbs pork shoulder
- all purpose seasoning (I love Aunt Cora's Soulful Seasoning)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple, diced & undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- - Rub pork shoulder all over with all purpose seasoning and place in slow cooker.
- - Dump can of pineapples (undrained) over pork.
- - Pour bottle of barbecue sauce over pork.
- - Lift pork a little to let the sauce get underneath.
- - Cook on high for six (6) hours or low for ten (10) hours.
- - Shred in the pot and mix with the juice.
- - Strain & serve!