Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Great for appetizers, this recipe is a little different from the usual pigs in a blanket. The recipe comes from a community cookbook.
Top Review by KPD
fantastic!! i whipped these up the day before my super bowl party, i didn't bake, but froze on cookie sheet, then stored in large zip lock bag. for the party, i just put on cookie sheet, brushed the crescent parts with egg wash and sprinkled with cracked black pepper and sea salt. i used garlic butter flavored crescents. i also doubled the recipe and not one was left!! even my dd loved the combination of the bbq sauce with the maple syrup. thanks for posting!
- 32 cocktail franks
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute weiners in barbecue sauce and maple syrup until heated through. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Separate crescents into triangles. Cut each triangle into 4 wedges, making 4 very thin, long triangles. Wrap one triangle of dough around each coctail weiner and pinch the ends to seal.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheets and bake at 350º until golden, about 10-12 minutes.