When I create sauces or rubs from scratch, I don't measure. I created this one today to use on frozen pearl onions I had. Since today is jammie day in our house, I was not going to get dressed and go out, so I had to use things I already had in the house. It was also Memorial Day, so we had to grill something. I served this with an herb marinated pork loin. **Notes: 1. These measurements are approximates. This was a pour and dump recipe. 2. If you change anything make sure you post it in the comments. 3. When I made this I defrosted the onions in the marinade.**
- Whisk all ingredients until combined.
- Add frozen pearl onions to coat.
- Marinate until pearl onions are thawed or until ready to use -- I recommend at least two hours.
- Wrap in foil pouch.
- Poke a couple of holes in packet.
- Toss on grill for 30 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.