- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate biscuits- pat or roll into 5 inch circles and press into greased muffin tins.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Stir in ketchup and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake at 375, for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.