Recipe by weekend cooker
A wonderful snack, something for the kids after school, or a munchie during the football game.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Pretty much followed the recipe although I was very generous with the cheddar cheese on top! These made a nice lunch along with a bowl of soup, & we managed to munch on them throughout the day! Addictive, for sure! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars Tag]
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add onion, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, ketchup, and chili powder.
- Simmer mixture while preparing biscuits.
- Flatten each biscuit into a disk.
- Place biscuits in greased muffin pan.
- Add a spoonful of beef mixture to each biscuit.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes.