Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe comes from a 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Weight Watchers book from about six years ago. It is so easy and so yummy! It is my boyfriend's absolute favorite. It serves four and has four points each.
- 453.59 g 93% lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce, divided
- 59.14 ml frozen chopped onions, pressed dry
- 59.14 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
This is a great and quick recipe! I've made it many times. I like to make it in a muffin pan and I make 8 meatloaf "muffins". It makes the portions easy to figure out. 2pts per muffin or 4pts for 2. Very flavorful and moist recipe, thank you!
Wonderful recipe! It was easy and delicious, so it will definitely be on our regular rotation now.
We really enjoyed this meatloaf! I loved that our 11 month old gobbled it up! This will be a new regular recipe for us. Thanks for posting.