Recipe by tabscott_michelle
This recipe comes from a 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Weight Watchers book from about six years ago. It is so easy and so yummy! It is my boyfriend's absolute favorite. It serves four and has four points each.
Top Review by nursecynthia
This is a great and quick recipe! I've made it many times. I like to make it in a muffin pan and I make 8 meatloaf "muffins". It makes the portions easy to figure out. 2pts per muffin or 4pts for 2. Very flavorful and moist recipe, thank you!
- 453.59 g 93% lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce, divided
- 59.14 ml frozen chopped onions, pressed dry
- 59.14 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.