This recipe comes from a 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Weight Watchers book from about six years ago. It is so easy and so yummy! It is my boyfriend's absolute favorite. It serves four and has four points each.
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped onions, pressed dry
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.