Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy and a great quick meal! Make up your meatballs in the morning, stick them in the fridge, and that evening you can have dinner ready in 20 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine first five ingredients. Mix well and shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- Place in skillet and cook until browned on all sides; drain grease if necessary.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meatballs. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.