Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Avery good recipe from a church cook book.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix meat, crumbs, salt and milk. Shape into balls.
- Mix sauce ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce over meat balls.
- Bake in a 250°F oven for 2 hours.
Good and easy. They were a little "ketchupy" for me. My kids loved them. I made no changes. Made for Fall PAC 2011.