1 hr 10 mins
Heather Beldin's Note:
I make this for bbqs and guest gobble them up before I can get to one..lol.. try them and I know you wont be disappointed. Prep time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl stir together lemon juice, teriyaki marinade, white pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- 2Place shrimp in plastic bag set in shallow pan.
- 3Pour lemon juice mixture over shrimp.
- 4Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 5Preheat grill.
- 6Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- 7In a skillet cook bacon, 1/4 at a time.
- 8Just 3 to 5 min.
- 9or until bacon starts to brown on edges, turning once.
- 10Drain on paper towels.
- 11Drain shrimp.
- 12Discard marinade.
- 13Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon.
- 14Thread bacon-wrapped shrimp on 8 small metal skewers.
- 15Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium hot coals for 8-10min.
- 16or until shrimp turns opaque, turning once.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Marinated Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: