This is an adopted recipe. These can also be used for OAMC.
Make and share this Barbecue Hamburger Patties recipe from Food.com.
- mix the meat, onion, and salt together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once.
- Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Mix catsup, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over the patties.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally.
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties.
- **for Once a Month Cooking--freeze cooked patties in the sauce in a large ziploc bag. Label and Freeze. To serve: dump contents of bag into a casserole dish and bake, covered, for approximately 1 hour at 350 degrees, or until meat is heated through.**.