1/3 Photos of Barbecue Hamburger Patties
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is an adopted recipe. These can also be used for OAMC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix the meat, onion, and salt together.
- 2Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 3Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once.
- 4Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
- 5Drain off the excess fat.
- 6Mix catsup, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- 7Pour sauce over the patties.
- 8Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally.
- 9Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties.
- 10**for Once a Month Cooking--freeze cooked patties in the sauce in a large ziploc bag. Label and Freeze. To serve: dump contents of bag into a casserole dish and bake, covered, for approximately 1 hour at 350 degrees, or until meat is heated through.**.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Hamburger Patties
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 907.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 25.9 g