Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Clipped from “Taste of Home” magazine. We enjoy these with baked beans and coleslaw, or with creamy mac & cheese
- 1 cup chili sauce (plus 2 tbsp)
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 tbsp water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shaved cooked ham
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine first six ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in ham; heat through.
- Using a slotted spoon, serve on buns.