Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from another website. It is very good. This recipe can be cut in half.
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb cooked ham, thinly sliced and chopped
- In a skillet with a small amount of oil, fry onions until brown.
- In a bowl, blend together ketchup, water, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine the mixture in skillet with onions and ham and simmer, until hot, about 5-10 minutes.
- I fixed some egg noodles and put them with the barbecued ham.
This is a Pittsburgh dish, usually called "Ham Barbeque" and it's served on buns. It's great for tailgaiting at Steelers games. :)