Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a blue-ribbon prize winner that was recently featured in Backyard Living Magazine. We thought it was just outstanding!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar (or Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- your favorite meatloaf or hamburger, recipe
- In a small saucepan (preferrably non-stick), combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Set aside 1 cup to serve with meatloaf or burgers.
- For meatloaf, brush or spoon on remaining glaze 15 minutes before baking is complete.
- For grilled burgers, baste with sauce the last 5 minutes.