Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These tasty little treats are sweet and savory and look like little lollipops, so the kids will eat them up like candy. These are absolutely fabulous!
- 15 -20 chicken drummettes
- 4 ounces barbecue sauce (sweet, we like Sonny's Sweet Barbecue Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Mix everything except for chicken together in a bowl. Put the mixture into a Ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Marinate for at least 2 hours or more. *You can add crushed and drained pineapple to this mixture to make it extra sweet and exotic.*.
- Put chicken into a baking dish or cookie sheet and bake on 350 degrees for about 45-60 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.