Recipe by Krystal-Belle
These tasty little treats are sweet and savory and look like little lollipops, so the kids will eat them up like candy. These are absolutely fabulous!
- 15 -20 chicken drummettes
- 4 ounces barbecue sauce (sweet, we like Sonny's Sweet Barbecue Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything except for chicken together in a bowl. Put the mixture into a Ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Marinate for at least 2 hours or more. *You can add crushed and drained pineapple to this mixture to make it extra sweet and exotic.*.
- Put chicken into a baking dish or cookie sheet and bake on 350 degrees for about 45-60 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.