- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 2 lbs russet potatoes (3 potatoes) or 2 lbs baking potatoes, scrubbed (3 potatoes)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, the barbecue sauce, hot pepper sauce, black pepper, and paprika and cumin (if using).
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 to 10 wedges. Add them to the bowl and toss.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared sheet. Bake, turning once, until golden and tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot with the sour cream for dipping (if desired).