- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces olives, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together the turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano, and pepper until well blended.
- Divide the mixture into 4 or 6 and form each portion into balls.
- Turn each ball onto a lightly floured surface and pres between two plates to form burgers.
- Cook over hot coals for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve hot.