Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like catsup on scrambled eggs, you'll love these.
- 2 fresh eggs (fertilized free-range eggs are best)
- your favorite barbecue sauce (homemade or purchased)
- In a small bowl mix 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce for each egg.
- Beat well with a fork or egg beater.
- Cook mixture in a small skillet as you would regular scrambled eggs.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast items, bacon ham, sausage potatoes, etc.
- Top with cheese sauteed bell pepper and onions, etc.
Good flavour. Extremely fine-textured. Must have cheese melted on top.