Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been using this rub for years, it's a simple rub but big on flavor, use it on beef, pork or chicken --- the amount my be reduced or doubled, for some heat add in cayenne pepper ;-)
- 295.73 ml white sugar
- 295.73 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml salt
- 59.14 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder (optional, good to use)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Rub desired amount on meat one or more hours before grilling.
- Store in a glass jar tightly covered.