Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been using this rub for years, it's a simple rub but big on flavor, use it on beef, pork or chicken --- the amount my be reduced or doubled, for some heat add in cayenne pepper ;-)
- 1 1⁄4 cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (optional, good to use)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Rub desired amount on meat one or more hours before grilling.
- Store in a glass jar tightly covered.