Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really good spicy barbecue dry rub. I use it mostly on wings that I marinate 24+/- hours in the fridge, but have also used it on short ribs, too. It is really good, makes a lot. Use 2 tbs or so on 15 or so wings.
- 59.16 ml paprika
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 29.58 ml ground cumin
- 29.58 ml dark brown sugar
- 29.58 ml kosher salt
- 14.79 ml ground oregano
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml white pepper
- 9.85 ml cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl you can shake well.
- Store in dry location, sealed.
- Especially good used for grilling.
This was excellent! We only had 1 tbs. of chili powder, so we subbed cajun seasoning. We let the rubbed chicken marinate over night. We grilled chicken legs and thighs that we basted with a smoky bbq sauce. This will become our go to rub! Thanks!