Momma Floyd's Note:
Simple and fun recipe for the kids. I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and drain any grease.
- 2In separate skillet, caramelize onion and garlic until desired consistency.
- 3Add sauce and brown sugar until well blended and hot.
- 4Press biscuits into ungreased muffin tins.
- 5Spoon meat mixture into cups.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Cups
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.0
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 856.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 26.7 g