Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Simple and fun recipe for the kids. I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid!
Make and share this Barbecue Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef and drain any grease.
- In separate skillet, caramelize onion and garlic until desired consistency.
- Add sauce and brown sugar until well blended and hot.
- Press biscuits into ungreased muffin tins.
- Spoon meat mixture into cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.