Recipe by True Texas
From FFA/HERO cookbook, late '80's. I like how easy this is and it seems like something that kids would love.
Top Review by Valen G
I forgot to review this recipe. I've made it a couple times. My kids love it. We ate the BBQ cups for dinner again tonight with a cucumber and tomato salad. Thanks for sharing Luvin' Texas.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
- Add barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar, mixing well.
- Flatten biscuits with a rolling pin and press them into greased muffin cups.
- Spoon in ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.