Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From FFA/HERO cookbook, late '80's. I like how easy this is and it seems like something that kids would love.
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
- Add barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar, mixing well.
- Flatten biscuits with a rolling pin and press them into greased muffin cups.
- Spoon in ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
I forgot to review this recipe. I've made it a couple times. My kids love it. We ate the BBQ cups for dinner again tonight with a cucumber and tomato salad. Thanks for sharing Luvin' Texas.
I made this for dinner and it was delicious. I followed it exactly except for baking it a 375 for 10 minutes. I served it with a green salad and it was enjoyed by everyone. thanks for sharing it.