Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so simple. They make great appetizers as well as a main dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup of favorite barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits, like hungry jack
- Brown ground beef and onions together.
- Add barbecue sauce.
- Press 1 biscuit into bottom and side of muffin tin.
- Add about 2 spoonfuls of mixture to each cup.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 10 to 12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.