- 12 ounces ground beef
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds
- 3 ounces cooked sweetcorn
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well blended.
- Using lightly floured hands divide the mixture into 4 and form each quarter into a ball.
- Turn each ball onto a floured surface and press down with the palm of your hand to form burgers.
- Cook over hot coals for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.