Recipe by Jewelies
Whole corn wrapped in bacon cooked on the BBQ. From the Australian BBQ Kettle Cookbook.
Top Review by diner524
Yummy!!! Made this to go along with recipe #184441 and recipe #94211 and what a fantastic dinner we had last night!!!! I followed the recipe as stated, but after being on the grill for about 15 minutes, I covered them in foil for the rest of the time. I think the bacon helped prevent the corn from getting dried out, which normally happens to me when grilling it!! Thanks for a great recipe!!!
- 1 corn on the cob, per person
- 1 teaspoon butter (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice bacon, per person
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn back the husks of the corn and remove the silk.
- Brush the corn with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the corn with the bacon rashers.
- Return the husks into position over the corn.
- Tie the ends of the husks with string.
- Place them on the BBQ and cook them with the lid on for 30-40 minutes.