Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The flavorful coating on this chicken stays nice and crispy. Very easy; only 5 ingredients.
Make and share this Barbecue Chip Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder and red pepper.
- Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken into the dressing mixture, then into the potato chips, coating both sides completely.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.