Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
The flavorful coating on this chicken stays nice and crispy. Very easy; only 5 ingredients.
Make and share this Barbecue Chip Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) bag barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder and red pepper.
- Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken into the dressing mixture, then into the potato chips, coating both sides completely.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.
This was really good! My family enjoyed it. The chicken turned out very moist inside and crispy on the outside. The chips give it a wonderful flavor. A definite keeper. Thanks for sharing.
Although I love quick recipes, when I see only five ingredients I have to wonder. After finishing this one, I must say that all of my reservations are gone. It was excellent, and it is one of the fastest dinners I have ever made. Very well done!
This was very good, but, of course, the chips made this a little salty.