Recipe by Ginny Sue
The flavorful coating on this chicken stays nice and crispy. Very easy; only 5 ingredients.
Top Review by Lainey39
This was really good! My family enjoyed it. The chicken turned out very moist inside and crispy on the outside. The chips give it a wonderful flavor. A definite keeper. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) bag barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder and red pepper.
- Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken into the dressing mixture, then into the potato chips, coating both sides completely.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.