Ginny Sue's Note:
The flavorful coating on this chicken stays nice and crispy. Very easy; only 5 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder and red pepper.
- 3Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chicken into the dressing mixture, then into the potato chips, coating both sides completely.
- 5Place on a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chip Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.1
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 682.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g