Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The combo of BBQ chicken and coleslaw in these wraps is awesome. We love these for those busy nights when kids have sports and dance and gym. We really like these, I hope you do too.
- 2 cups lloyd's original shredded chicken with barbecue sauce (I have made my own also)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup creamy Coleslaw
- In saucepan, cook barbeque chicken and bacon over mediem heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each warm tortilla.
- Top each with cheese.
- Spoon coleslaw down sides of each.
- Fold up bottom of each tortilla; fold in sides.