Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Aust. Weight Watchers 2.5 points per serve
- 200 g barbecued chicken meat
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded white cabbage
- 4 green shallots, finely sliced
- 425 g mangoes in juice, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ww light honey mustard dressing
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- Pull the chicken meat into shreds.
- Combine the cabbages and shallots in a large bow.
- Add the mango, chicken, coriander.
- Drizzle the dressing over, toss to combine.
- Serve sprinkled with almonds.
- Note: You may prefer to use just one type of cabbage.