Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something different than plan ol bottled barbecued chicken.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Blend well and bring to a low boil.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Coat chicken with sauce and broil or grill until juices run clear, basting with remaining sauce.