1/2 Photos of Barbecue Chicken Wings
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from my friend Gay many years ago. She included a tablespoon of cornstarch in the sauce mix, I like to remove the wings, pop the baking tray over my burner and boil it to reduce it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 kg chicken wings, pinion removed (tip)
- 1Preheat oven to 325f.
- 2Place the wings in one layer in a large baking dish.
- 3Mix the sauce ingredients together.
- 4Pour over the wings, place in the oven, and cook for about 1 hour 15 minutes or until very tender.
- 5Remove the wings to a serving platter, place the baking dish on your hotplate, and boil until the sauce reaches a nice thick consistency.
- 6Pour it over the wings, and serve with lots of napkins!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g