Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super simple recipe to throw on the grill this summer.
Make and share this Barbecue Chicken Tenders recipe from Food.com.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken. Blend well and bring to a low boil. Continue cooking, stirring frequently until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Coat chicken with sauce and broil or grill until juices run clear, basting with remaining sauce if any.
Lovely easy recipe that I grilled on my Griddler. Tasty but next time I will add 1/2 tsp chili flakes. I like spice. It was so easy doing the tenders on the griddler - grill 5 minutes, add the sauce grill a further 7 minutes (lid closed) They were moist & tender Thanks for posting
We loved these....in fact, so much that they were gone before I could get a picture!!! Served with homemade mashed potatoes and green beans and it was a wonderful meal. Made exactly as directed.