1/4 Photos of Barbecue Chicken Roll-Ups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package uncooked Barilla lasagna
- 4 chicken breast halves, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/4 inch thick strips, roasted and cut
- 1 yellow bell pepper, 1/4 inch thick strips, roasted and cut
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 -2 1/2 cups barbecue sauce (or more as desired)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- 2Bring large pot of water to boil.
- 3Turn off heat and add lasagna noodles.
- 4Let sit 5 minutes.
- 5Remove lasagna noodles to platter to cool.
- 6To prepare roll-ups, place lasagna noodles on flat surface.
- 7Divide chicken and bell pepper strips among lasagna noodles.
- 8Sprinkle each lasagna noodle with about 1 tablespoon cheese and roll up, being careful to keep ingredients wrapped inside.
- 9Spray 9X 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 10Spoon 1V2 cups barbecue sauce into baking dish and spread evenly to cover bottom.
- 11Place roll-ups into dish.
- 12Pour additional barbecue sauce over roll-ups and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 13Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 14Place under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes to brown cheese, if desired.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chicken Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 972.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g