Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a true favorite at all my parties... people devour it!I also make this for dinner when I am in a hurry but really hungry. Its a modified version of the California Pizza kitchen's BBQ Chix Pizza. You can grill your own chicken or buy Purdue's pre-cooked chicken strips.
- 4 (48 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 340.19 g chicken breasts, chopped
- 59.14 ml barbecue sauce
- 118.29 ml of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chicken and BBQ sauce.
- Layer all ingredients over tortilla top with other tortilla.
- Place in oven for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Sour Cream, salsa and guacamole.
Easy and fast to make and delishious. You can use pretty much whatever kind of cheese you have and it will still taste great. I'm now wondering what it would taste like with ranch dressing instead of bbq sauce...
This was a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. My family loved it!
This was great. Used whole wheat tortillas, otherwise followed the recipe exactly. The only thing that would make these even better is chopped cilantro!