1/1 Photo of Barbecue Chicken Pizza
This is my favorite type of pizza, and the boys (big and little alike) love it. How I wish there was a Trader Joe's where I could get quick and good pizza dough. Sigh. This was originally a calzone recipe from Allrecipes.com, but I have modified it accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove from the pan to drain on paper towels; crumble.
- 3Drain all but a tablespoon of fat from the skillet. Add the onion and shredded chicken to the hot bacon grease in the pan.
- 4Fry over medium heat until onion is tender. Stir in barbecue sauce or more to taste, and remove from heat.
- 5Mix in the cooked bacon.
- 6Roll the pizza crust dough out onto a greased cookie sheet. Spread barbecue sauce on dough. Top with mozzarella cheese, and then finally chicken mixture. Sprinkle chopped cilantro on the top.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 560.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: