Recipe by Krystal-Belle
This barbecue chicken pizza is delicious! My son has eaten this for about a week straight and can't get enough. For pizza dough, you can certainly use a store bought dough or your favorite homemade dough, but I used Pizza Dough (With No Yeast) to make mine because I had no yeast at the time.
Top Review by rosslare
This is one tasty pizza! Great for change. We needed some veggie in our pizza and I thought pepper and onions would go well with the other ingredients. So they did. There is so much flavor and saltines in this pizza, that you can add loads of bland stuff, like mushrooms, and it still will be very flavorfull.
- 1 pizza crust (or pizza dough)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 chicken breasts, cubed (small cubes)
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a large pizza pan, spray a light coating of cooking spray over the pan, then place pizza dough onto pan.
- Top dough with barbecue sauce and Italian seasoning.
- In a bowl, mix chicken cubes with seasoned salt and garlic, then arrange onto pizza dough. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake at 400 degrees until crust is a nice golden brown color.
- Slice and serve!