Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Barbecue Chicken recipe. This one from a Reynolds Foil newsletter.
Make and share this Barbecue Chicken Packets recipe from Food.com.
- aluminum foil, Heavy Duty, 4 sheets (12x18 inches each)
- 4 chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken. Top with vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
We loved this recipe! I added some red onions to the corn and green peppers and it was a nice touch. I also found that I needed to cook my chicken a little longer, but we did have large chicken breasts. Overall, this is a keeper.
Excellent! Nice all-in-one dish and couldn't get much easier. I had boneless skinless thighs left over from another recipe so used those, two per packet. Also used red bell pepper instead of green. Took a few more minutes to cook because of the dark meat chicken. An easy recipe to cut down to a single serving. Served with bread to soak up the sauce. Thanks for the recipe!