Recipe by looneytunesfan
Another Barbecue Chicken recipe. This one from a Reynolds Foil newsletter.
Top Review by TheShields
We loved this recipe! I added some red onions to the corn and green peppers and it was a nice touch. I also found that I needed to cook my chicken a little longer, but we did have large chicken breasts. Overall, this is a keeper.
- aluminum foil, Heavy Duty, 4 sheets (12x18 inches each)
- 4 chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken. Top with vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.