Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice little snack recipe for when you want something other than the traditional nachos. It is easy to make a little or a lot of this recipe and it takes no time at all. From "Real Simple" magazine, so you know it is simple to make.
- 6 -7 ounces tortilla chips (half a bag)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spread out chips, layer with cheese and chicken; bake at 450 degrees F until the cheese is melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Dot with the barbecue sauce and sprinkle with green onions; serve.
I liked this recipe a lot. We had it for dinner me and DH. Since he doesn't like bbq sauce a lot, he liked it less than me. But for me this was perfect. I used your recipe for the sauce (Australian "Barbie" Sauce ). Thanks threeovens :) Made for Photo tag game
A fabulous nacho dish.....so yummy, and so simple to make.....a keeper for sure!<br/>Made for PRMR