Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine chicken, bread crumbs, egg and seasoning blend.
- Roll mixture into 24 meatballs. Brown meatballs in a skillet, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to a greased 9-by-9-inch baking dish. Cover with barbecue sauce. Bake uncovered 5-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce if desired.