Barbecue Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Boil water and cook pasta according to directions; set aside.
- Heat a small skillet; place the pat of butter in it; melt it; add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is hot.
- Chop or shred the blocked cheese. Set aside.
- Combine the chicken; add macaroni; toss the barbecue sauce in making sure that it covers all of it.
- In a large pot add the milk and all the cheeses and melt it, folding the pasta in as it heats to a bubbling.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.