- 24 chicken drumsticks
For the marinade
- 16 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 16 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 9 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 1⁄2 lbs soft dark brown sugar
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the drumsticks in a large shallow dish.
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour over the drumsticks.
- Place the dish in the fridge and marinate for 12 hours.
- Cook on a hot barbecue or under the grill for 20 minutes basting occasionally with the remaining marinade.