Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
We first tried these at a friends house and now we look forward to leftover chicken. Quick and easy for movie night. Sounds kind of strange but they are YUMMY! You can adjust the sauce to your liking, I'm sure it will work well!
- Doritos (Original)
- 236.59-473.18 ml boneless cooked chicken breast, cut up
- 510.29 g bottle barbecue sauce (we like a spicy kind)
- 177.44 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29-177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 118.29-177.44 ml monterey jack cheese
- Cover bottom of 9X13 pan with Doritios.
- Drop chicken over Doritos.
- drizzle barbecue sauce over the top.
- sprinkle with cheeses.
- bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
Very good! This got 5 stars in my house! I had to wait until my DH was out of town to make this he does not like BBQ sauce. But, my kids LOVED!! So this is going to be one I will make when he goes out of town. It's very fast to make. We had this for our dinner/snack night. Thank you so much! I would make again! Made for Fall PAC 2008
Ths recipe is awesome!!! its so easy to make!!!! whenever i have a party i make this and its a HUGE hit!!! Everybody loves them, they're gone in just seconds after i put them on the table!!