1/1 Photo of Barbecue Chicken Dinner Packets
Barbecue Chiken Dinner Packets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pam original nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup hunt's original barbecue sauce
- 2 cups thinly sliced small red potatoes (4 to 6 potatoes)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer's directions. Place four 18x2-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. For each packet, spread a generous teaspoon barbecue sauce in center. Place 1/2 cup potatoes in single layer over sauce. Spoon another teaspoon sauce over potatoes.
- 2Top potatoes with chicken. Spoon 1 teaspoon sauce over each breast. Top each with 1/4th bell pepper, onion and black pepper. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- 3Place packets on grate of covered grill. Gril 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F) and potatoes are tender. Carefully open packets; sprinkle 1/4th cheese on top of each breast. Close foil and let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 4COOK'S TIPS:.
- 5Packets may be baked in shallow pan in 425°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chicken Dinner Packets
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 407.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese