Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
sounds really yummy! found this online
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Place crushed potato chips in another bowl. Dip chicken into egg mixture then roll in chips.
- Place in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.
I just made this for a quick football-watchin' lunch. It was so fast and easy to make, and it definitely opened up a world of possibilities! I thought it needed a little more flavor, so next time I will season the chips---or, maybe I'll use BBQ sauce rather than egg as the "glue." Then, there are so many different flavors of chips to try!! I will definitely be making this again!
These were quite good and simple to fix. The kids really enjoyed them. DH and I prefer a good seasoned flour breading more though. I will keep this on file though as this will be great to fix when the kids have their friends over for dinner. Made for AUS/NZ Swap 20
This was really good for something so simple! The crust reminded me of commercial chicken nuggets but it tasted so much better because of the nice moist chicken breast inside. For the chips I assumed 4 cups would have been before they were crushed otherwise it would have been way too much, so I just crushed a medium size pack until I had enough to fill a small bowl. I found 15 minutes of baking was spot on to leave the chicken properly cooked but still tender.