Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These make a very quick and easy appetizer. From the March/April edition of Quick Cooking.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- barbecue sauce
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Place potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip Chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degress for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.
These were really good. I put out ranch dipping sauce and barbecue sauce. They went better with the ranch sauce.