- Clean the chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- Truss chicken wings and legs securely with wetted string and place the chicken in a shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Mix all ingredients and brush over chicken skin.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain,reserving marinade.
- Preheat a barbecue,then brush lightly with the remaining oil.
- Grill chicken for 60 minutes until golden and tender, brushing with reserved marinade and turning chicken during cooking.
- Test the chicken by piercing the thickest part with a skewer,chicken is cooked if the juice run clear.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.