A zesty twist on an old favorite perfect for summertime entertaining from Chex cereal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together cereals, pretzels, crackers and peanuts in large microwavable bowl; set aside.
- 2Stir together remaining ingredients until blended.
- 3Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- 4Microwave uncovered on High 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes (time is approximate due to individual variances in microwaves).
- 5Spread on aluminum foil or paper towels to cool.
- 6Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: