Recipe by mollypaul
A zesty twist on an old favorite perfect for summertime entertaining from Chex cereal.
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel twists
- 1 1⁄2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3⁄4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together cereals, pretzels, crackers and peanuts in large microwavable bowl; set aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes (time is approximate due to individual variances in microwaves).
- Spread on aluminum foil or paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.