- 1360.77 g ground sirloin
- 118.29 ml mesquite-flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml grated monterey jack cheese (or extra-sharp cheddar cheese)
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 toasted sesame seed rolls or 6 onion rolls
- lettuce leaf
- sliced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients together until well combined; shape into 6 patties, each 1-inch thick.
- Lightly oil the grill or grill pan over med-high heat; cook the burgers to the desired degree of doneness—at least 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Top with the cheese and onion for the last minutes of cooking.
- Serve it up on toasted sesame see buns; top off with lettuce and sliced tomatoes.