1/3 Photos of Barbecue Cashew-Chicken Pizza With French-Fried Onions
I love bbq chicken pizza, cashews, and french-fried onions, but have never had all of it combined until I tried this. Recipe from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 393.49 g refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 59.14 ml whiskey-flavored barbecue sauce or 59.14 ml regular barbecue sauce
- 14.79 ml grape jelly
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia, Maui or Walla Walla)
- 354.88 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 78.07 ml cashew halves
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 236.59 ml finely shredded mozzarella cheese or 236.59 ml Italian cheese blend
- 177.44 ml French-fried onions
- 8 fresh fresh cilantro stems, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Spray 13x9-inch pan or 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edges of pan. Bake 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, jelly, pepper and chopped onion. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- 3Top with chicken, cashews, chopped cilantro and cheese.
- 4Bake 7-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown.
- 5Sprinkle French-fried onions over pizza. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until onions are golden. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Cashew-Chicken Pizza With French-Fried Onions
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust